1. Familiarize yourself with the several propaganda techniques listed on the handout.
2. Choose one of your group’s issues for which you will create a poster for your campaign.
3. Decide tasks within your group: materiel officer; timekeeper/taskmaster; art director; reporter.
4. Determine which segment of the voting population your poster is trying to reach–general, women, wage earners, commuters, youth, etc. Remember you are trying to get the target audience to do something, for example, vote for your issue.
5. Decide upon the theme of your poster and which propaganda technique(s) you will use to heighten the effect of your message.
6. Each group will present their poster. The rest of us will guess which propaganda technique(s) your group used and what target audience your group is attempting to reach.